Line
Line
Line
Line
Line

Message Boards

Class of 1982
Let Us Re-Unite Here!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

and called after

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Class of 1982 Forum Index -> Memorable Moments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmsharon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: and called after Reply with quote

New line, Roccatella, on QVC tonight (plus giveaway!)
Our own those who win are usually: Sierra Big t. as well as Adrienne Z ..! Congrats as well as because of everybody that joined
We have been usually planning to provide you with brand new ladies handbag developers upon PurseBlog. Nowadays we now have a brand new collection which is not exclusively by microsoft the developer we all know as well as adore but additionally inside a excellent cost range. Be& Deb Innovative Movie director, Sam Dumain, is actually starting a brand new ladies handbag brand name known as Roccatella this evening upon QVC (7 EVENING EST).
The queue will certainly specifically become showcased as well as deeply in love with QVC this evening, 9/30, in seven EVENING SE R蒝萀E 蔜RE. The actual collection you will notice would have been a assortment of 9 items created using long lasting however smooth calfskin. Cost range is going to be through $199 in order to $299. Whatever you can get to obtain out of this lines are luxurious as well as design in a really achievable cost. The actual visual Sam produces in Be& Deb varies through Roccatella, however Roccatella continues to be trend-driven as well as statement-making.
All of us intend to stay tuned this evening to find the collection personally (and observe Sam! ). You need to stay tuned too, not just simply because good you may like the selection but additionally simply because we now have the free items along with Roccatella for you personally almost all.
Click on beneath to discover the way to get into in order to earn 2 Roccatella hand bags of your like!
The way to earn?
To: View Roccatella upon QVC this evening in seven EVENING SE R蒝萀E 蔜RE. Reveal exactly what colour Sam Dumain's t-shirt is actually as well as publish your own solution within the remark area beneath. Feedback need to be authorized so that your remark will never appear instantly.
System.Drawing.Bitmap earn: From your proper solutions we are going to arbitrarily select 2 those who win! Every can choose two hand bags of the option (based upon inventory).
We are going to declare both those who win the next day.
"Roccatella is actually influenced through (and called after) my own grandma, inch? stated Dumain. "She is definitely a contemporary lady in my experience having a traditional feeling of fashion which is, simultaneously, stylish as well as ahead considering. Furthermore , i referenced my own considerable classic baggage as well as handbag selection, that is usually a good impact during my general visual. inch?
vicky
I love the actual "R" handbag "charm" because my own title depends on a good L Additionally searching for a grey handbag, to ensure that very first 1 appears encouraging.
Information up-date!
sierra tomlinson
Steve's t-shirt is actually gentle green as well as he is additionally within the greyish blazer. These types of hand bags great, I really like the actual olive colour!
KMO
Steve's t-shirt is actually WHITE
bisbee
I love the design which demonstrated within greyish as well as blue… however If only these people did not have got which large L appeal! Various shots!
Pleasure
Sam Dumain's t-shirt is actually green! He is additionally within the greyish blazer. This individual appears therefore pretty!
Amy Alexander
Sam has on the green t-shirt!!
Amy
Sam has on green t-shirt along with grey blazer. LIKE all of the hand bags! Therefore pleased to observe your pet upon Queen!
Jaz
The t-shirt is actually green.
JenG
Sam Dumain's t-shirt is actually green.
AES
Sam Dumain's t-shirt is actually green!!
Patti Watts
Sam has on the green t-shirt having a greyish blazer
christine
Sam has on the green first tee. Folk, these types of hand bags would be the explosive device!
KLO
Sam Dumain has on the WHITE t-shirt!
Bonniesgirl
Sam has on the green t-shirt. I really hope these people not necessarily sold-out however. Best of luck, Sam!
Bonniesgirl
S. T. We did not remember to say which i LIKE Steve's band!!!
maril
Steves t-shirt is actually WHITE. Usually excellent to get a brand new type of high quality,louis vuitton, well-crafted, excellent priceline bags!
Indehar
White! Fascinating hand bags.
Kira
Gentle green t-shirt, greyish blazer,purses louis vuitton! Like the hand bags!
Maureen
Sam Dumain has on the WHITE t-shirt. Like, Like your own bags. Maintain getting all of us your own hand bags in order to QVC permanently.
dorothy
Steve's t-shirt is actually green and the hand bags rock and roll enjoy the actual olive gretchen homeless man!
adrienne zedella
Sam Dumain has on the green t-shirt (it's the Big t, We think) within greyish suitjacket and it also appears like he is obtained brownish jeans upon,louis vuitton handbag.
And i also like the bags! These people big, spacious, comfortable searching as well as sophisticated! Information display!
Monica
Sam has on the White First tee design t-shirt below the Gery Blazer.
I really like the actual flexibility from the deals with as well as shoulder straps.
This individual believed really from the operating occupied lady with this particular collection.
We want our own hand bags to become practical and quite often hands-free.
Prosecute
Sam Dumain has on the green t-shirt this evening upon QVC!
Blue jean
Sam is wearing the green t-shirt. I believed Bruce M's purses and handbags had been covers, require are usually amazing as well as inexpensive.
Gwen
Sam Dumain has on the green t-shirt! Whoa, in no way heard about this particular collection great hand bags appears aweso
me personally! Congrats QVC!
lonna hays
Sam has on the green t-shirt having a grey blazer. I like the actual Madison and also the Gretchen.!
http://qvc.com Gewandtheit Fontnel
Sam Website has on the trout colour t-shirt. The hand bags are usually gorgeous.
Margaret Anne
Sam is wearing the green first tee t-shirt. These types of hand bags appear very stylish as well as spacious. The colours appear really wealthy and also the leather-based appears smooth.
Denise
Sam Dumain has on the green tee shirt within greyish coat. QVC truly required a brand new ladies handbag collection. These types of hand bags are usually extremely.
Gwen
Sam Dumain has on the green t-shirt! Whoa, in no way heard about this particular collection great hand bags appears amazing! Congrats QVC!
Dab
Sam has on a mild green t-shirt! Like the hand bags!
Hermoso Seeker
the t-shirt is actually green
Jacqui Conn
Light green team throat t-shirt – gorgeous – w/gray blazer.
Jamie Stewart
The t-shirt is actually WHITE! ~
gina jessica
The t-shirt is actually green! The cognac handbag might proceed excellent along with my own brand new shoes < 4
Elegance W.
WHITE!
Natalie Felhofer
He could be within the gentle pint t-shirt.
Natalie Felhofer
Opps – We designed gentle green
Chavon Riggins Jones
Take a look at Mister. Sam Dumain rockin' which White t-shirt! White it really is!!
Chavon Riggins Jones
Or even trout, in case you might!
Vanna
Dumain's within the green t-shirt.
amy duren
Steve's t-shirt is actually green. He could be additionally within the grey blazer.
hanh nguyen
Sam Dumain’s t-shirt has on White t-shirt
Jessica
Sam has on the green t-shirt as well as grey blazer, gorgeous background towards the fantastic purses and handbags he is displaying. Looking towards the footwear selection at some point! upon QVC.
Hatshepsut Ahmed Saleh
Soooo, hes within the superbly gentle green, combined plan the natural greyish blazer! great combination me personally believes! (:
andi
White, green, green! These types of hand bags appear fantastic. The problem (so states my own hubs) is actually love my with regard to hand bags. Discover even worse things… correct??!!
Jenny S
Sam Deb has on the green t-shirt! If only my own bf sports green from time to time.
Anthony Matn
Steves t-shirt is actually White
digby723
We scammed, We you do not have wire, however We viewed the actual movies upon QVC. apresentando, he is within the gentle grey match having a gentle green t-shirt upon beneath! (That grey Riley handbag which combined directly into the match is actually VERY HOT! )
Shannon
He is within the gentle green t-shirt having a greyish blazer!
Delighted
White shirt….. grey blazer! A popular colour mixture of my own!!!
Mel
White t-shirt!
Quickly pull
the t-shirt is actually green!
Seniwati
Sam t-shirt is actually gentle green!! And i also like the handbag!!
amy2951
Steves t-shirt is actually gentle green
kylacove
Sam has on the green shirt. I might like to earn among the hand bags.
joanne isperduli
Sam used the green t-shirt. Like the Emma Transformable Handbag!!
purseloco
soft green first tee t-shirt, good hand bags!
LuvYerBag
White – nearly bright – t-shirt, w/ gentle greyish blazer… the actual Emma transformable is actually pretty!!
We Versus Con
HE IS WITHIN THE WHITE T-SHIRT!
zebra-and-meerkat-blog@hotmail. apresentando http://www.zebraandmeerkat.blogspot.com/
jennifer they would
sam has on the green t-shirt
Jessica
This individual used the green t-shirt. Information free items! It might be difficult to select just two!
ballenina
Steve's t-shirt is actually green, and i also adore these types of styles!
Laurie Recreation area
The t-shirt has been green. I really like the actual olive eco-friendly homeless man and also the glowing blue carry. The actual white-colored convertable satchel is actually awesome as well.
Sylvia
The t-shirt is actually green!!! White as well as Greyish, AMAZING COMBINATION!
Heather T
Steve's t-shirt is actually green!
Savvydoc
wish the is not really as well late- Steve's t-shirt has been green.
Like the Riley tote…
farija
green
Lorie Nieva
Remorseful for your past due reaction, however having been putting on WHITE!
Farrenheit
green t-shirt!!
Doruntina
WHITE!
S Chemical
White!
Erin Meters.
Sam Dumain used the White t-shirt!
(I DVRed the actual Roccatella display in order to demonstrate it)
Joyce
White t-shirt!
Kelly
Sam D's t-shirt is actually green having a good greyish blazer.
Melissa
Beautiful hand bags, as well as Sam appeared excellent in the green t-shirt, as well!
bisbee
The actual t-shirt has been WHITE.
Vasia
… pink….
Thu Huynh
The t-shirt is actually White and i also adore these types of hand bags!
Kimberly Chemical.
Sam Dumain’s t-shirt is actually bright green.
coolshow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:41 am    Post subject: thank you for your share Reply with quote

I must say your weblog is outstanding! I will undoubtedly arrive back again again!
Tory Burch Shoes
Tory Burch Outlet
Tory Burch Boots
Tory Burch Flats
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Class of 1982 Forum Index -> Memorable Moments All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: