Line
Line
Line
Line
Line

Message Boards

Class of 1982
Let Us Re-Unite Here!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi Mark

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Class of 1982 Forum Index -> Where Are You Now?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Knowles

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Hi Mark Reply with quote

Mark,

The website looks good! How is the E-Bay business going? I do not have the time anymore with 4 of the 5 kids playing ball. I sold the 65 crew cab last week so all I have left is the 50th anniversary Trans Am and the 62 Impala. Remember, if you pass through her anytime please call. We have plenty of room in our home. Take care and I hope to hear from you soon.

Jay
Jay Knowles

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Where I am now Reply with quote

I am still in Dillsboro, Indiana. E-mail address is crewcab1965@netzero.com
MarkG
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jay,
I'll be ending eBay soon as well. There's no room to take it on the road. Hopefully by this summer, we'll have our house sold and buy an RV. The wife and I along with our 2 boys (and a dog) will be traveling around the country over the next 2 years. Take a look at www.awaywego.us for more on that subject. So we could be knocking at your door soon!

Mark

ps, go ahead and register on this forum as a member instead of as a guest. It makes things easier that way!
razabashir

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be ending eBay soon as well. There's no room to take it on the road. Hopefully by this summer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Class of 1982 Forum Index -> Where Are You Now? All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: