Line
Line
Line
Line
Line

Message Boards

Class of 1982
Let Us Re-Unite Here!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Division 2 gets the black zone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Class of 1982 Forum Index -> Where Are You Now?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mmoak2018

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:50 am    Post subject: The Division 2 gets the black zone Reply with quote

I am quite sad the snow was removed by them. I played the private beta sure there are lots of improvements and lots of activities in the sport. But there was not any improvements I could think about The Division 2 Phoenix Credits is like a copy adhesive game exceptt it is summer. Which is sad in my opinion. I was given the metro by the snow. Escape out of tarkov feel and it fit snow drop engine ideal! But what could I say Ubisoft. Allways worse, where the match is. Just dogs. The watch dogs second one wasn't good in my opinion in any way.

Certainly a great deal of people here that didn't play the closed beta. The only endgame at The Division 2 is the zone and redoing the paths against LMB currently called the tusks that are black. The incredibly underwhelming courses are recorded as the 3rd leg of the endgame tripod despite how poor they are supposed to play. Oh a lot of potential wasted. I see a lot of comments ripping on Anthem & their lack of endgame yet the only difference here is that anthem has strongholds and The Division 2 gets the black zone... which most players hate. Hopefully endgame will sooner or later appear and at least a few of the bugs will be fixed and the abilities will become usable but now the game is mostly only a copy of vanilla D1 with all the specific same bugs that the first had at launch.

The private beta is pretty much the final item every 1 will find this match is turned into pve the devs r just too fool listenning into whiners & cry baby pvers. Dont get ur hopes high folks the pvp is just so poor, realky ubisoft u gonna create the servers for DZ to 12 players? Other companies r making server larger n u guys r going backwards thats hillarious lol. Even BO4 made the recovery systen manuel so the game n fights will probably be quicker n u guys r forcing each 1 to sit in cover for 10min to just get a kill? Doesnt care about division's pvp community all they care is pve. I am hoping The The Division 2 Boosting fails just like Destinay 2 did after launch learn their lesson n build Division 3 like Division 1 another dissapointment out of ubisoft.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Class of 1982 Forum Index -> Where Are You Now? All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: