Line
Line
Line
Line
Line

Message Boards

Class of 1982
Let Us Re-Unite Here!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unless Jabari Parker is NBA 2K18 MT Coins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Class of 1982 Forum Index -> The Darters Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtnba2k

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:56 am    Post subject: Unless Jabari Parker is NBA 2K18 MT Coins Reply with quote

Unless Jabari Parker is NBA 2K18 MT Coins flying through the lane at full speed. Gobert made the right call on this one, avoiding a posterizing for the ages had he attempted to stuff Parker on this slam.2 fun thingsCharles Barkley, the NCAA and classic phrases don't mix.Young Paul Pierce looks a lot like

Jabari Parker, and Kevin Garnett has the photo to prove it.ScoresMavericks 132, Blazers 120 (Mavs Moneyball recap |Blazers' Edge recap)Raptors 105, Magic 100 (Raptors HQ recap |Orlando Pinstriped Post recap)Pelicans 109, Clippers 105 (The Bird Writes recap |Clips Nation recap)Celtics 120, 76ers 105 (Celtics Blog recap |Liberty Ballers recap)Jazz 94, Bucks 85 (SLC Dunk recap |Brew Hoop recap)Kings 88, Knicks 80 (Sactown Royalty recap |Posting and Toasting recap)

BROOKLYN, N.Y. -- No. 14 seed Stephen F. Austin upset No. 3 West Virginia by playing West Virginia's preferred style of play. But Lumberjack guard Jared Johnson would prefer you not describe it that way."I wouldn't say we out-West Virginia-ed West Virginia," Johnson said. "I'd say we out-SFA-ed them."But what does it mean to out-SFA somebody? You probably have no clue.

Even SFA's opponents seemed to have no idea what they were up against."We just didn't take it serious," Mountaineer forward Devin Williams said. "That's what happens in this tournament when you don't take people serious." Normally, this is the type of comment that might infuriate an opponent. But SFA guard Clide Geffrard understands."

I didn't take no harm to Cheap NBA Live Mobile Coins it," Geffrard said. "Because, before I came, I didn't know who SFA is. So I said the same thing he was saying. 'Stephen A.?'"The darlings of March Madness are supposed to arrive completely anonymously. They're supposed to come from places you've never heard of. SFA is from Nacogdoches, Texas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Class of 1982 Forum Index -> The Darters Lounge All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: